I've never had a humble opinion in my life. If you're going to have one, why bother to be humble about it? ~Joan Baez
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! I'm not sure who triggered this, but laughing nonetheless. Glad to see you back in here, too! ;)
I agree--if I'm right about who it is. (And if it's me---OOOPS!)
I just wanted to post to a post that says "shut up." =)-- Ryan
Confucius say Wise Old Owl never ask too many questions and contributes much. :::::bowing:::::
and yes it's probably whooooo you think it is. sorry, it was too easy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! I'm not sure who triggered this, but laughing nonetheless. Glad to see you back in here, too! ;)
I agree--if I'm right about who it is. (And if it's me---OOOPS!)
I just wanted to post to a post that says "shut up." =)
-- Ryan
Confucius say Wise Old Owl never ask too many questions and contributes much. :::::bowing:::::
and yes it's probably whooooo you think it is. sorry, it was too easy
Post a Comment