I've never had a humble opinion in my life. If you're going to have one, why bother to be humble about it? ~Joan Baez
No one would ever throw away one of my stamps. They're too good. Cootie that.
Signed the witch with no feelings
Oh, man! You sure crack me up - I just KNEW there was going to be a post about this, and BAM! Here it is!!Besides, "Wicked" is one of my favorite books, and I really liked Elphaba! ;)
Miss Moon never disappoints, in my humble opinion. - speedsquare
> Signed the witch with no feelingsI'll remember that the next time you claim that your feelings have been hurt and refer you to this post. =)-- Ryan
"no feelings" was sarcasm. Ryan. I HAVE FEELINGS. Contrary to popular opinion.
Thank you. Speedsquare.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, man! You sure crack me up - I just KNEW there was going to be a post about this, and BAM! Here it is!!
Besides, "Wicked" is one of my favorite books, and I really liked Elphaba! ;)
Miss Moon never disappoints, in my humble opinion. - speedsquare
> Signed the witch with no feelings
I'll remember that the next time you claim that your feelings have been hurt and refer you to this post. =)
-- Ryan
"no feelings" was sarcasm. Ryan. I HAVE FEELINGS. Contrary to popular opinion.
Thank you. Speedsquare.
Post a Comment