Tuesday, February 25, 2014

And In A Totally Unrelated Matter


My blog. My opinions. Get your own blog.

4 comments:

Wise Old Owl said...

I wondered if you had seen that post. Guess that person also reads your blog!

Bubbaloo Magoo said...

Heck, even the title should give everyone a clue. Three words - freedom of speech, baby! ;)

Bubbaloo Magoo said...

The title of your blog was what I was talking about, just to be clear. ;) Now I gotta try to get the robot-preventing numbers again...

Frances Moon said...

I was wondering if they read it also because their post followed one that seemed totally unrelated to the subject. Dunno.

But if they recognized themself (yes there is no such word) well....just sayin'.

Several people have noticed the same thing I have so it's not just me. I'm just the only one dumb enough to say it. lol Freedom of speech indeed my man. Freedom of speech indeed.