I've never had a humble opinion in my life. If you're going to have one, why bother to be humble about it?
~Joan Baez
Monday, August 19, 2013
Weather Report Please
Please tell me what the weather is like now so that I may know what it will be like in two weeks.
Two weeks from now it may be humid. It may not be humid. It may rain. It may not rain. It may be windy. It may not be windy. It may be chilly at night. It may not be chilly at night. The sun may shine. It may be cloudy.
Hope this helps.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It will be torture waiting for the afterglow commentary. Wish I could be there. And I would bring my breakfast. ~speedsquare
I've never gone to the big Grateful Event they have every year in Mass. and it's always so depressing reading all the great comments and seeing the pictures on fb. I swear I'll make it one of these years.
2 comments:
It will be torture waiting for the afterglow commentary. Wish I could be there. And I would bring my breakfast. ~speedsquare
I've never gone to the big Grateful Event they have every year in Mass. and it's always so depressing reading all the great comments and seeing the pictures on fb. I swear I'll make it one of these years.
Post a Comment