The following is my own personal list of buttons I think we need on AQ:
1) Spare Me
2) You're An Idiot
3) MUST YOU TYPE IN CAPS ALL THE TIME WITH SO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!???
4) Seriously?
5) That Does Not Belong On This Board
6) Read Before You Post
7) Learn How To Spell And/Or Type
8) That Question Has Been Answered
9) That Question Has Been Answered Several Times
10) That Question Has Been Answered Incorrectly
11) You Have No Idea What You Are Talking About
12) You've Been Boxing For 15 Minutes. Shut Up.
And we need the 'Disagree' button back so we can just disagree without smiting people. We need to have a choice between disagreeing and smiting. Smiting is so biblical.
5 comments:
Funniest blog ever
And seen by few so you're one of the special ones. bahahahaaaa
I think that if there was a "MissMoon" button, that would cover all of things you listed. ;)
Of course, you DO have over 4000 AQ subscribers, so maybe seen by a few more than you think, you celebrity, you! ;)
I think people just click on subscribe and then never look again. Like the gazillions of blogs that were started and have NO entries. LOL
Surely if I really had 4000 people looking, someone would have totally flamed me by this time. lol
Post a Comment