So, the schedule for L & B is posted on fb. It clearly shows that there is NO FREAKING BREAKFAST SERVED ON MONDAY MORNING BEFORE CHECK-OUT. So what is the first question? You guessed it kids. "Will there be breakfast served on Monday morning before check-out?"
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY.
How do some of these people ever manage to find letterboxes on a trail if they can't click on a link and read? For that matter how do they manage to find their shoes in the morning? It's obvious I would not be a good person to handle an event this big. You think? And someone just asked if there is an emergency number to give to their families? Good grief. Do you not think the camp has a main number? Do you not SEE it on the website? Oh wait, no you don't. BECAUSE YOU NEVER LOOKED. You figured you'd just ask the organizer yet ANOTHER question you could have found out the answer to yourself!!! I seriously cannot stand it. This kind of thing drives me batty.
The number of unnecessary questions that have been posted in the past few weeks is just totally ridiculous. Call me bitchy; call me grumpy and old. But this old grumpy bitch can click and read.
I say we just don't let them through the gate.
Click here to read about The Darwin Awards. Enjoy.

2 comments:
So... you're saying that breakfast WON'T be served on Monday??? :)
Ok, that's it. I'm adding you to my To Be Pinched List. But you're in good company so not to worry. Lightinbug is first on the list.
I like that pic by the way. It's kewl.
Post a Comment