I've never had a humble opinion in my life. If you're going to have one, why bother to be humble about it? ~Joan Baez
Saturday, June 14, 2008
It's Not Letterboxing People
If you are having a garage sale, tag sale, yard sale, sidewalk sale or any other sale of new or used items, it does not belong on the events page of Atlas Quest. It has nothing to do with letterboxing, even if you have offered a token letterbox as "bait".
I for one am not looking at this page to find out where I can buy out of date small kitchen appliances you have replaced with newer models or old toys your kids no longer play with.
And while I'm ranting, I'm not looking for a baby shower to attend either.
And while I'm still ranting, if you are holding a private or semi-private event and all of the people involved in this hobby are not welcome, then kindly resist the urge to tell everyone. Trust me, you're not that special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Am still laughing about this post! -2myshuz
Oops - 2mnyshuz (can't even type my trail name correctly!)
I'm tempted to make a tag sale box, maybe an old toaster?
Post a Comment