Saturday, June 1, 2013

'Round and 'Round We Go

I love cemeteries. God knows I love cemeteries. I love cemetery boxes. I love looking at the interesting grave stones in the cemetery....ON THE WAY TO THE BOX.

What I do not love is being led around the cemetery in a giant and wandering circle, almost back to the gate I drove through when I got there. Maybe if it hadn't been so hot I wouldn't be complaining.....oh what the hell....yes I would be complaining. Wouldn't you be disappointed if I didn't complain. You know you would.

3 comments:

Bubbaloo Magoo said...

Now there SHE is!! Glad to know you are safe! ;)

I love cemeteries as well - I believe that every person resting in there would tell us that we are respecting life by playing our "game" in their new "home", not trespassing or disrespecting their final resting place.

Bring me there, let me find a box. I promise I will find those resting there and give them respect without having you lead me on a wild goose chase in order to find said box.

Frances Moon said...

:))))

Anonymous said...

Just for the record so I can learn, what is the ideal way to lay out a letterbox at a cemetery?

Just in the periphery?
Or just not an extensive circle of meaningless bouncing about?
At/near a significant marker?
Something else altogether?